A beautiful Thursday and a super week! A big THANK YOU to liveblissful for The Beautiful Blog Award nomination!
liveblissful is a beautiful vegan blog with the most delicious recipes! (Her butternut squash gnocchi recipe is bookmarked and at the top of my list of things to make very soon!) WARNING: Your mouth will water terribly when you visit her site!
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 Things About Myself
1. I have two beautiful daughters (ages 13 and 9), a supportive husband, 2 cats, and a bunny. Yes….a bunny. We have many adventures in our small, suburban home!
2. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature and an Education degree with a Primary Specialist qualification. I had my own class for 7 years before I started my own family and now I work as a JK-8 occasional teacher in my small town.
3. I am presently in the midst of an online Plant-Based Nutrition course at Cornell University with The Dr. T. Colin Campbell Foundation. I absolutely love it!
4. After my first degree, I went over to Japan to teach English to elementary students. I lived in Kobe and taught in Osaka. I am grateful for this experience. It is one I will never forget.
5. I love to travel!! I have visited Switzerland, Austria, Paris, Frankfurt (love it there in December!), Vancouver, Alberta, Prince Edward Island, Quebec City, Mexico, the Caribbean, Japan, Hong Kong, and Korea. I would love to see Italy or Australia next.
6. My husband’s parents own a cottage on a beautiful lake. My girls learned to swim on this lake while I learned to waterski and windsurf. (My husband is a great teacher!).
7. I hope Santa brings me a ceramic knife and ice cream maker for Christmas. 😉 I want to make coconut ice cream!!
Some beautiful bloggers to check out: